Nominations are open for OEM Off-Highway’s new and improved Top New Products award, which highlights the top technologies engineering teams look for when designing new equipment.
What is the overall timeframe?
Entries due Sunday, July 17, 2022 at 11:59 PM CST
Featured in the November/December 2022 issue and on www.oemoffhighway.com
The criteria include:
- The new product must be in the mobile off-highway industry or on-highway vehicles in Class 4 through Class 8.
- The new product must have been introduced or one that has gone through a major update between June 1, 2021 to May 11, 2022.
- If the product is a major upgrade of a previous model, the upgrade and changes must be detailed below. OEM Off-Highway’s editorial staff will determine if the upgraded product warrants entry.
- Companies can be located nationwide and/or international.
- Applications are free; there is no charge/fee to apply.
- Application must be completed in full to be considered. Incomplete submissions or those with incorrect information will be disqualified.
- Information will publish as listed in the nomination form. Not all pieces of the nomination form will publish. OEM Off-Highway will not be held responsible for publishing information that was incorrectly submitted in the nomination process.
- All applications must be submitted electronically. Applications submitted via email or other platforms will not be eligible.
· Information provided in the application may be used in print and online.
- Limit up to one nomination per company.
- Companies can self-nominate. Nominations can also come from suppliers, vendors, customers, co-workers, PR/marketing firms and/or the companies themselves.
- Honorees are vetted by OEM-Off-Highway’s editorial staff.
- Multiple applications for the same new product do not guarantee a win.
- Proprietary information may not be included. Information provided may be published in print and online.
· Nominations close SUNDAY, July 17, 2022 at 11:59 PM CST. OEM Off-Highway will not accept any past-due submissions.
· Questions can be directed to Lori Ditoro, editor, email@example.com.
ATTENTION: PLEASE REVIEW YOUR APPLICATION CAREFULLY BEFORE MAKING A FINAL SUBMISSION. INCORRECT INFORMATION AND NUMEROUS ERRORS WILL DISQUALIFY THE APPLICATION ENTIRELY. OEM OFF-HIGHWAY’S EDITORS MAY EDIT MATERIAL PRIOR TO PUBLICATION. INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THE APPLICATION MAY BE USED IN PRINT AND ONLINE. OEM OFF-HIGHWAY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PUBLISHING INFORMATION THAT WAS INCORRECTLY SUBMITTED DURING THE NOMINATION PROCESS.