Check out the Association of Equipment Manufacturers’ (AEM) presence at the upcoming CONEXPO-CON/AGG and IFPE 2014 shows. AEM will focus on I Make America as well as equipment operator safety awareness and its new EU REACH regulatory compliance initiative.
At the Association of Equipment Manufacturers CONEXPO-CON/AGG booth – # 20051 in the Grand Lobby:
- Sign up for I Make America and/or sign its Highway Bill petition for the chance to win prizes, including a custom-painted Harley-Davidson motorcycle; AEM has made it fast and convenient to do either – or both;
- Check out AEM safety and training materials. Take advantage of tremendous deals on safety manuals, videos, and more, plus free giveaways;
- Learn more about AEM programs and services that help equipment manufacturers and service providers connect with customers, suppliers and other industry stakeholders to strengthen their businesses and the entire industry.
At the EU REACH Regulatory Intelligence IFPE booth – 80018 in South Hall 3:
- Find out more about the EU REACH regulations that affect manufacturers and the entire supply chain – and AEM’s new cost-effective program to help manufacturers and suppliers more easily comply with these complex and far-reaching rules
AEM will also:
- Host an Industry Investors Conference to provide member company exhibitors and the industry more exposure to “Wall Street” and the financial community (invitation only)
- Host and/or participate in AEM member and industry technical, statistical and product group meetings that are forums to discuss and act on key issues that affect the strength and scope of member businesses and the entire industry.
CONEXPO-CON/AGG and IFPE 2014 will be held March 4 to 8, 2014 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas USA for the construction, construction materials and fluid power/power transmission/motion control industries.
Support “I Make America” – You could win a Harley-Davidson motorcycle
I Make America takes center stage at the AEM booth 20051 in the Grand Lobby. Support the AEM-led initiative that pushes for pro-manufacturing policies that create U.S. jobs and help ensure America’s economic vitality.
I Make America has enlisted the support of nearly 30,000 people to date nationwide. It’s crucial that our lawmakers understand the value and important contributions of the construction and manufacturing sectors.
Attendees can become an I Make America supporter to “make noise” in Washington by signing up at the AEM Grand Lobby booth. They can also sign a petition supporting passage of a “Highway Bill” – the current infrastructure-funding legislation expires in 2014. AEM has made it fast and convenient to do either – or both.
As a “thank you”, visitors can relax in the booth’s I Make America lounge area and "spin the wheel" for prizes. They’ll also have the chance to win a custom-painted 2014 Harley-Davidson Road King motorcycle.
The Harley-Davidson motorcycle will be on display at the AEM booth, then tour the country visiting I Make America sign-up events at member companies. The winner will be announced prior to the AEM Annual Conference in November.
Get the latest safety and training materials
AEM’s safety and training materials present easy-to-understand guidelines for equipment operators, maintenance personnel and others on the worksite. Their job-proven instructions help develop safety-conscious habits, enhance productivity, minimize downtime and reduce repair costs.
AEM safety materials will be on sale at the CONEXPO/CON-AGG store. And visit the AEM booth for unadvertised show specials, huge quantity discounts and more.
EU REACH regulatory intelligence – Information for cost-effective compliance management
AEM has taken an industry lead to increase awareness of and communicate the importance of compliance with EU REACH regulations among equipment manufacturers and their supply chains.
REACH is the European Union directive for the Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemical Substances. The European Parliament has called REACH “...one of the most complex texts in the history of the EU.”
Key to the AEM program is a monthly EU REACH bulletin and a training module designed to help companies that export machinery to Europe comply with REACH’s complex and ever-changing regulations, so they can maintain market access and reduce risk.
The monthly EU REACH Executive Brief is customized specifically for the off-road equipment manufacturing industry and contains news of what has changed and is scheduled to change, upcoming deadlines and analysis from industry experts, as well as case studies and feature articles from peer companies. Internationally-recognized experts offer regular columns, and special guest columns and/or interviews provide additional insight.
The EU REACH Executive Brief is produced by AEM and its partner, Compliance & Risks, a European-based organization with expertise in EU regulations.
Industry Investor Conference
AEM will conduct an Industry Investor Conference during the shows to spotlight member company capabilities and the industry’s scope to analysts who recommend, buy or upgrade public offerings. The invitation-only meeting provides a convenient industry-wide setting for members to discuss the benefits of investing in the construction machinery industry as well as discuss individual company interests.