The Defense Strategies Institute (DSI) says its Military Vehicles Summit is a town hall style event designed to bring together experts from various aspects of the U.S. Military. The event focuses on current initiatives and challenges related to using emerging technologies in an effort to modernize the Military's fleet.
Current and future technologies and efforts will be highlighted.
Per the event's website, topics for the 2021 include:
- Modernizing & Providing New Capabilities for Army’s Next Generation Combat Vehicle (NGVC) Portfolio to Keep Pace With the Evolving Threat Landscape
- Managing the Acquisition & Sustainment of USMC Ground Systems Critical to the Fleet Marine Force
- Transitioning Advanced Technologies to Military Ground Systems Through Industry Collaboration
- Collaborating with Traditional and Emerging Allies to Ensure US Superiority in the Land Domain
- Rapidly Delivering Capabilities That Reduce Soldier Exposure, Optimize Manpower, & Enable Sustained Mobility/Lethality
- Advancing the Electrification Vision for Military Vehicle Systems
- Leveraging Superior Engineering & Manufacturing Capabilities to Bring Transformative Solutions Such as to the Military Vehicle Market