Once again the Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy and Petroleum (CIM) will be holding its annual conference and exhibition.
The event is composed of technical programs, workshops, forums and exhibits of the latest mining products and services.
Abstracts are currently being accepted, through Dec. 14, 2018, on the following technical program streams:
- Industry 4.0: Automation, Data and Beyond
- Operations: Case Studies and Best Practices
- Mines and Market: from Rocks to Resources
- People and Communities
- Sustainable Development Practices
- Health and Safety
- 7th North American Iron Ore Symposium