**NOTE: New dates to come; the show has been postponed and new dates for Summer 2020 will be posted when available.**
Advanced Clean Transportation (ACT) Expo will feature the latest developments in alternative fuel and clean vehicle technologies.
Presentations and exhibits will provide attendees with a wide array of opportunities to learn first-hand what types of alternative fuel and clean technologies are available. The expo will also enable visitors to stay up to date on the latest vehicle regulations.
Topics for last year's event included:
- Available near-zero and zero emission technology from leading OEMs
- Volkswagen settlement funds and other lucrative grants & incentives
- Current policy landscape: what to expect from the new Trump Administration
- Future of heavy-duty trucks: ultra-efficient, platooning and automated trucks
- Increased heavy-duty efficiency, including impacts of EPA’s GHG Phase 2 regulation
- Ultra clean heavy-duty vehicles: electric, fuel cells, ultra-low NOx engines
- Realistic timelines and ROI expectations for automated vehicle technology
- Details, availability and cost of renewable diesel and other renewable fuels
- Developments in electric vehicles and charging infrastructure for all applications
- National hydrogen fuel cell vehicle efforts and heavy-duty fuel cell technologies
- Increasingly sustainable and connected urban mobility
- The role of fleet vehicle operations in Smart City