The air-spring cab suspension from ContiTech Air Spring Systems provides lower natural frequency compared to steel-spring suspensions, providing enhanced riding comfort in commercial vehicles.
- Features sleeve air spring design
- Can be set up directly with the vibration damper as a one-piece spring strut or alternatively installed in parallel arrangement to the dampers, depending on space availability and the design of add-ons
- Arranged as four-corner suspension between the driver's cab and the chassis frame
- Helps improve operator comfort
- Enables manufacturer to use a uniform component regardless of customer variant and equipment preferences
- Equalizes any force differences that may occur because of differences in cabin weight (raised roof, air-conditioning system etc.) or driving speed
- Force difference are equalized by means of a control valve that automatically varies the internal pressure in such a way that the driver's cab is statically always in the manufacturer's specified design position