ASA Electronics has debuted its Voyager Auto-Calibrating 360-degree Camera System.
- Advanced auto-calibrating software combines images from four cameras to create a seamless panoramic view around entire vehicle
- Simplifies the installation process, with current software support for four common vehicle types: walk-in vans, busses, semi-trailers, and heavy-duty vehicles
- Analog high-definition cameras offer a resolution that is three times clearer than the standard digital camera
- Left, right, and rear triggers give more focused views of traditional blind spots when maneuvering, allowing drivers to take full advantage of the system from all angles
- Compatible with all wired Voyager monitors and CEC cables