maximatecc presents its CCpilot VC display product platform with its ARM core, a powerful software platform and high readability 5 in. display with optional touch screen. The display makes it possible to offer a premium user experience and enhanced operator support functions in cost sensitive construction and agricultural vehicle applications.
- Based on ARM Cortex A8 core with Linux operating system
- Choose to run applications on the Linux system or utilize the LinX Software Suite, an open software application platform where applications are developed in Qt and/or CoDeSys
- maximatecc offers complementary software development services that can be deployed either on advisory basis or for development of a complete system
- TFT display with WVGA form factor and resolution
- Standard version uses 8 configurable push buttons for user interaction
- Option to have both push buttons and touch screen
- Enclosure designed for flush mounting in a panel/dashboard/armrest, but can be fitted to a bracket
- Features 2 CAN interfaces, supporting either CANopen or SAE J1939
- Other serial interfaces are Ethernet and USB, used for software load, peripherals, etc.
- Analog video input (PAL/NTSC) makes it possible to use CCpilot VC as a video monitor
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about CCpilot VC