Havis Inc. announces the release of the DS-DELL-600 Series Docking Station for the Dell Latitude 12 Rugged Tablet developed in partnership with Dell Inc.
- Provides lightweight docking solution for maximum security, productivity and longevity in tough mobile environments
- Offers computer charging, security and connection to peripherals in enterprise, warehouse and other in-vehicle workplaces
- Includes theft deterrence, longevity and stability characteristics
- Complies with safety standards including 30 mph crash simulations per SAE J1455, military-grade vibration testing, hot/cold operation and storage testing, extensive cycle testing and compliance with RoHS (Restriction of Use of Hazardous Substances) regulations
- Features recessed port replication designed to relieve strain and prevent accidental cable disconnects
- Full-port replication allows for complete connectivity to printers, scanners and other peripherals
- Includes up to three fully-powered USB 3.0 cables, one USB 2.0 cable, Ethernet, Serial, video VGA, DisplayPort, optional antennas to improve range and an optional internal power supply