In a market dominated by mostly single-purpose monitors (Camera, GPS, Chart plotter, etc.), ACTIA is deploying a new generation of Multi-Function Displays (MFD). The 4.3-, 7- and 12-inch human machine interfaces (HMIs) not only allow the user to effectively monitor information, but also to intuitively control various key functions.
ACTIA’s MFDs combine ruggedness (IP65/67) with flexibility (Linux OS) and thereby allowing the OEM to autonomously design applications and integrate functional solutions on many platforms where the elements are of concern.
Whether it’s a small vehicle/machine/vessel (where space is an issue) or a large vehicle/machine/vessel (where safety is essential), the scalability in size can accommodate them all; inside or outside the cab. These beautifully designed-to-cost displays can easily be the centerpiece of any cockpit and are guaranteed to add a high-end automotive look to any vehicle/machine/vessel.
ACTIA’s know-how in developing Human Machine Interfaces combined with its long history in diagnostics, will give any OEM an unprecedented edge to compete and grow market share.
- High performance HMI with 4.3-, 7- and 12-in. WVGA TFT screen
- Dedicated graphics/video processor allowing 4 channel real time video display
- Sunlight readable luminosity (1000nit/1000:1)
- Multiple interface options and protocols with the vehicle/vessel or machine
- Multi-Touch PCAP Technology with optional capacitive or resistive touch screens
- ACTI-GRAF ready