Continental Commercial Vehicles & Aftermarket (CVAM), a business unit of Continental, offers the MultiViu Professional instrument cluster style display.
- State-of-the-art multipurpose information display
- Offers commercial vehicle designers and manufacturers wide range of creative and functional options for dashboard and cockpit designs
- Can take appearance of traditional analog gauges or show animated text, scales, bar charts and symbols
- Features high-contrast, true-color, TFT 1440 x 540 pixel screen and 8:3 format that can display 2D/2.5D graphics
- Available in screen sizes of 12.3 and 15.6 in. (31.2 and 39.6 cm)
- Graphics are developed using model-based programming software that allows designers to create unique look and feel for display
- Programming and control of graphics, texts, and animations is managed by CGI Studio, while functional programming and control of instrument and Human Machine Interface is achieved via KIBES 32
- Software is based on OSEK and Linux operating systems
- Several interfaces are available, including high-speed CAN, video, LIN, I/Os, Audio, and Ethernet
- Can be used to display video feed which can be accessed automatically or on demand
- Provides four capacitive buttons below screen for fixed functions such as reset and illumination
- Optional telltale module places 11 telltales at top of display
- Features crisp, easy-to-read graphics, offering premium image quality and wide range of user-customizable options
- Scalable and robustly designed
*Editor's note: This product information was originally published in October 2017 and was updated on Dec. 3, 2019 with new/additional information.