Peterbilt Motors Company is adding the Platinum Graphite Interior Package to its lineup of premium cab and sleeper trim options for the Models 579 and 567, it announced during the Mid-America Trucking Show.
“The driver shortage is affecting some carriers’ plans for expansion and premium equipment is a proven way to attract and retain premium drivers,” says Darrin Siver, Peterbilt General Manager and PACCAR Vice President. “Peterbilt’s Model 579 is already a driver favorite, and the new Platinum Graphite Interior Package adds a level of distinction and luxury that rewards operators.”
The new interior features exceptional fit and finish, luxurious materials and a rich charcoal color scheme, accented by Peterbilt-red stitching. Among the features are:
- Black leather seats with red stitching, including the Peterbilt logo.
- Soft-touch, leather-feel upper dash material.
- Exclusive blackwood trim on dash panels, door panels, storage header area and sleeper cabinets.
- Blackwood shifter knob when spec’d with a manual transmission.
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel with red stitching.
- Premium-touch door pads.
- Black carpet throughout.
The Platinum Graphite Interior Package is available now for Peterbilt Models 579 and 567 in daycab configurations or when equipped with a 72- or 80-inch sleeper. The new interior was on display at the show in both a Model 579 and Model 567.