The Work Truck Show will be the place to see new products, partake in training programs and receive technical engineering support.
While the in-person event has been postponed until 2022, in 2021 organizers will host a virtual version of the event. The online Work Truck Week 2021 will provide the industry access to :
- The latest information on work trucks, equipment and other new products
- Exclusive updates from leading chassis manufacturers
- Analysis of relevant economic and market trends
- New sustainable vehicles and technology
- Opportunities to connect with industry-leading manufacturers and suppliers
When held as an in-person event, the Work Truck Show features over 500,000 sq. ft. of exhibit space, providing attendees the opportunity to see Class 1 through 8 vocational trucks and equipment on display.
More than 60 educational programs are typically slated for the show. Topics include:
- Truck specification
- Industry trends and benchmarks
- Truck upfitting
- Regulatory compliance
The Green Truck Summit is held in conjunction with The Work Truck Show. For a day and a half, attendees of this program can learn about green technologies and their impact on commercial trucks.
The Work Truck Show is sponsored by NTEA - The Association For The Work Truck Industry.