Bezares has designed and developed an electric motor driven PTO actuator.
- Allows more accurate connections than solenoid-based systems
- Well suited for tippers, cranes, tow trucks, etc.
- Small electric motor is responsible for rotating the drive rod which, being equipped with a propeller, internally displaces the synchronizer activating the PTO
- Includes easy synchronizing system to ensure activation is performed
- Can be used with automatic gearboxes
- Ensures long lifespan by allowing fork attachment without having to turn on the motor
- Available for universal 6 hole PTOs (IVECO, NISSAN, ZF) and will soon be available for most PTOs used in small vehicles (ISUZU, TOYOTA, HINO, etc.)
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Bezares Electric Motor Driven Actuator for PTOs