Vesconite Bearings offers its Vesconite Hilube advanced polymer as an alternative to traditional metallic bushing materials.
- For use in loaders, dozers, excavators, graders and other pieces of heavy machinery
- Self-lubricating and excels in wet, dirty conditions
- Does not swell, delaminate or deform
- Offers 10 times the wear life of bronze
- Can be used continuously up to 212 F in dry applications
- Helps reduce maintenance and lubricant costs, and thus down time
- Well suited for applications with high loads and low speeds, or anywhere lubrication is difficult or undesirable
- Commonly used in articulating axles and suspensions, dipper and link arms, hydraulic ram guides and boom levers
- Can be used for pedals, control levers and other small parts
- Easily machined with tolerances of +0.012 in./-0.000 in.
- Hollow bar, solid rod and plate stock shapes are available in a broad range of dimensions and thicknesses
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Vesconite Bearings Vesconite Hilube Advanced Polymer