Oerlikon Graziano is a manufacturer of crown wheel and pinion sets adopted by the most technically challenging and complex construction, agricultural and specialist automotive applications.
- Uses Gleason Coniflex and Gleason Revacyle methods for straight bevel gears
- Gleason, Oerlikon and Klingelnberg systems create spiral bevel and hypoid bevel sets
- Produced using dry cutting on Gleason Phoenix machines as well as hard turning techniques
- Lapping and grinding are applied to finished parts when appropriate
- Dimensional checks can be made with CMM technology and applied on critical ratios where low noise emissions are required