Ruukki introduces its Raex wear-resistant cold-formed steel tubes which enable a longer lifetime for wearing parts.
- Three times harder than regular S355 standard steel
- Martensitic, homogenous microstructure throughout the tube wall guarantees a long lifetime in abrasive materials applications
- Well suited for the cost-efficient transport of wet concrete and other semi-fluid liquids and wear materials
- Improves the performance of pumping or dredging equipment and extends its service life beyond normal standards
- Can also be used for the wearing parts of mining machinery, excavation and dredging equipment, as well as in forestry machinery and equipment
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Raex Wear-Resistant Cold-Formed Steel Tubes