Ensinger Inc.'s TECAPEEK PVX bearing grade rod offers the durability and wear characteristics needed in high temperature polymers machined into components used in automotive, aerospace and other industrial equipment industries.
- Compounded exclusively using Victrex PEEK Polymer
- Typical applications include bushings, bearing cages, seals and gaskets, bearing retainers, and gears
- Provides extended service life and improved reliability with excellent high temperature performance – HDT over 500 F
- Features lower abrasion to mating surfaces and lower run temperatures with a potential to reduce weight and increase energy efficiency
- Available in a wide range of rod sizes, including 0.5 in., 0.75 in., 1 in., 1.5 in., 2 in., 2.5 in., and 3 in.
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about TECAPEEK PVX Bearing Grade Rod