Southco Inc. has expanded its line of constant torque hinges with a version that supports additional friction and reduced weight in limited-space applications, the E6-10E Constant Torque Hinge with Extended Housing.
- Enables resistance of two hinges to be packaged into one hinge, depending on torque requirements of the application, saving weight without compromising functionality
- Provides increased asymmetric torque for applications requiring maximum friction in small spaces
- Lightweight design
- Features lower profile than Southco’s standard E6 series
- Suits use in variety of transportation applications with reduced packaging space
- Offers long cycle life and requires no maintenance or adjustment over the lifetime of most applications