Southco has expanded its series of Counterbalance Hinges with the CB Counterbalance Support Hinge which reduces the total solution cost of lifting and positioning heavy panels and lids.
- Designed to be used in tandem with the CB Counterbalance Hinge in applications where the Counterbalance Hinge can support the full torque requirements of the panel or lid on its own
- Enables ergonomic lifting and position control when combined with a CB Counterbalance Hinge by using stored energy to balance the weight distribution of a lid or panel
- Hinges are fully adjustable, allowing the experience of opening and closing the panel to be tailored to the unique requirements of the application
- Robust, all-aluminum construction
- Offers improved corrosion resistance and consistent performance in hot and cold temperatures
- Provides an increased life cycle, reducing the need for maintenance over time
- Improves functionality and aesthetics when compared to traditional gas struts