JW Winco, Inc., A Ganter Company, now offers GN 7237 Stainless Steel Multiple-Joint Hinges with Internal Mounting Brackets.
- Installed on inside of flaps, hatches or compartment doors to save space and ensure protection against vandalism
- Hinges have maximum opening angle of 180 degrees which provides optimal accessibility
- Leaves housing exteriors free of attachments that do not match the design or should be avoided entirely in interest of fast and easy cleaning
- Generally used in pairs with one type L (Left-Hand) and one type R (Right-Hand) used per opening
- Can be supplemented with additional hinges of either type for higher loads, such as from large hatches
- Manufactured in a way that includes the angled mounting brackets, which are mounted on housing or door, and an intervening seven-speed, clearance-free, self-lubricated joint mechanism