Metal Tech Industries offers the HT514 composite gasket material for applications where extreme temperatures are present and other gasket materials fail to survive.
- Can be placed in exhaust and aftertreatment systems
- Formulated for high heat, scrubbing and vibration
- Features a high-temp facing product mechanically clinched to a durable stainless steel core layer, providing strength and durability in both handling and service conditions
- Able to survive temperatures up to 1,050 C/1,922 F
- Composite material well suited for high-temp sealing joints as the structure and thickness provide compensation for flange irregularities and deformation due to thermal expansion
- Features outstanding ignition loss characteristics, compressibility and recovery
- Resists oxidation and corrosion in harsh sealing environments
- Available in sheet form, with large sheet size for optimum utilization in the cutting process
- Fabricates well with traditional cutting methods as well as waterjet and flash cut techniques
- Thicknesses available include 0.040 in., 0.065 in. and 0.135 in.
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Metal Tech HT514 Composite Gasket Material