Continental introduces its VF TractorMaster Hybrid tires which incorporate pressure sensors to help operators minimize soil compaction in the field and reduce wear on the road.
- Very high flexion (VF) tires
- Capable of being quickly inflated for road use and deflated for field use
- Pressure can be monitored and adjusted by without needing to leave the cab when fitted to tractors with onboard air compressors
- Features new hybrid tread pattern designed to offer traction in the field and be more comfortable on the road
- Structure of tire carcass is more resistant than standard tires so it can operate at lower pressures in the field and at higher speeds on the road, while carrying the same load
- Works with ContiConnect and ContiPressureCheck systems for tire pressure monitoring and fleet management