BKT has developed the AGRIMAX FORTIS tire for use on high-powered tractors operating in rocky terrain.
- Radial tire designed for all soil preparation, planting and treatment operations
- Provides good traction on difficult terrain and a high flotation capacity
- Benefits include lower soil compaction and low rolling resistance to help reduce fuel use as well as emissions
- Designed to resist cuts, tears, sharp stones and stress
- Can be further reinforced by choosing a special compound developed by BKT which is tougher than usual - around 10 Sh(A) extra - and resistant to punctures, cuts and chips
- Tested on rocky Spanish and French terrain covered with debris to assess resistance in tough conditions which demonstrated BKT’s special compound remains in good condition after 500 hours of use compared to standard tires averaging seven repairs under the same conditions