Both the G289 WHA DuraSeal and the G296 WHA DuraSeal tires from Goodyear are ideal for waste industry trucks that are required to travel across municipal and privately owned dumps, construction sites, waste transfer stations and other areas where the potential for tread punctures is high.
- Features Goodyear DuraSeal Technology, a gel-like substance built into the tire’s inner liner that instantly repairs nail-hole punctures
- G289 features deep 24/32-inch tread depth, which helps extend tread life in demanding waste haul applications
- Available in size 315/80R22.5 Load Range L
- G296, available in size 425/65R22.5 Load Range L, offers 23/32-inch tread depth
- Includes a high-scrub tread compound to extend tire life, and has a speed rating of 68 miles per hour