The Sensor Connection has expanded its line of measurement and control instrumentation with the addition of the model TCA-MS-K-8-A4, an Eight Channel Type K Thermocouple Amplifier Module.
- Converts low output voltage signal from eight Type K thermocouple Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT) probes to eight independent linearized 0 to 5V DC output voltages
- Well suited for interfacing to instrumentation equipment including data loggers and engine controllers
- Includes on-board single axis +/- 4g capacitive accelerometer for monitoring vehicle acceleration and deceleration
- Temperature measuring range is 0 to 1,250 C
- Supply voltage is 10 to 32V DC
- Housing is rated to IP51
- Features compact size, measuring only 7.0 in. x 3.5 in. x 1.6 in.
- Includes eight mini-plug signal input connectors and 1 m long detachable wiring harness