DurA-Tek brushless DC motors offer compact and rugged solutions for demanding high duty cycle applications in heavy-duty transit buses and construction and off-highway vehicles.
- 3.0-in. outside motor diameter
- Standard 2-wire electrical hookup
- Designed for 40,000 hours of service
- Integrate drive electronics promoting enhanced motor controllability in a smaller, lighter package
- “Smart” onboard motor controls and advanced electronic design deliver a wide range of key features, including multi-speed operation, over-current control, locked-rotor protection, reverse polarity protection, transient over-voltage protection, and over-temperature shutoff
- 12v/24v brushless DC motors can achieve continuous torque from 19.7 oz.-in. to 55 oz.-in.
- Speeds from 2,927 to 4,400 rpm, depending on model
- Designed to resist water spray, rain, humidity, salt, fog, shock, and vibration
- Custom products can be engineered to satisfy particular application requirements