icotek presents its cable grommet KT-SC with peelable membrane rings.
- Features removable rings with graduated sealing areas
- Based on the grommet size "KT large"
- Enables routing and sealing of cables and hoses with diameters from 5-28 mm (0.19-1.1 in.)
- Single membrane rings can be peeled away according to the diameter of the routed cable or hose
- User simply pierces a small hole between the rings, and afterwards the corresponding ring can be removed
- Rings are marked with the letters A to F to show the corresponding diameter of the inserted cable
- Can be integrated into all divisible cable entry frames (KEL, KEL-U, KEL-ER, KVT and KEL-FG) which accommodate large KT cable grommets
- Made of elastomer
- Achieves IP54 class rating
- Suitable for temperature range between -40-100 C (-40-212 F)
- Halogen and silicone free
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about icotek KT-SC Cable Grommet with Staged Membrane Rings