Internet of Things Applications USA is the place to learn about developments in machine to machine automation using wireless sensors, mesh and cloud networks, and more.
Presentations throughout the conference will focus on:
- Mesh wireless sensors technology and case studies
- Real time locating systems (RTLS) assessed: WiFi, UWB, ultrasound
- Indoor Positioning Systems
- Passive RFID and passive RFID sensors
- Indoor Positioning Systems IPS
- Ultra low power electronics
- Energy storage for the internet of things
- Energy harvesting
- Printed and ubiquitous electronics
Internet of Things Applications USA is co-located with Energy Harvesting USA, as well as several other events including Graphene & 2D Materials USA, 3D Printing USA and Electric Vehicles: Everything is Changing.