The VDI Sensors for Off-Highway Machines conference is specifically designed to make you aware of the wide variety of factors that need to be considered when implementing and integrating sensor systems and their functions in off-highway machines.
Participants will learn why it is important to choose sensor suites properly, how sensing technologies can be transferred from passenger vehicles to the off-highway sector and of course get new insights on the role of data and AI in processing sensor data and ensuring cyber security.
The VDI Sensors for Off-Highway Machines conference will cover the following topics, amongst others:
- Technology transfer from passenger cars to the OHW sector
- Requirements for sensor systems
- Advanced sensing solutions & building sensor platforms
- Management of functional safety standards, regulations and standardization
- The role of data, AI & neural networks and cyber security
- Future of work in autonomous off-highway machines