Gems Sensors & Controls (Gems), a global manufacturer of liquid level, pressure, and flow sensors, miniature solenoid valves, and fluidic systems, introduces the low cost, miniature ELS-950M Series of Electro Optic Level Sensors (ELS) for a wide range of applications and industries.
- Features brass housing to perform in harsh environments, maintain integrity in temperatures ranging from -40 F to 230 F and pressures to 250 psi
- Liquid level sensors feature an over-molded electronics insert, TPE insulated wires and a flurocarbon O-ring seal to create a watertight, environmentally-resistant assembly
- UL and CE approved to EMI standards
- Shock and vibration tested to MIL standards
- IP66/67 and RoHS compliant
- Available in 5 or 12V DC models with mounting options of 1/4 in. NPT, 1/2 in.–20UNF-2B or M12x1-8
- Applications include use in lubricant systems in on- or off-road vehicles, hydraulic fluid reservoirs or radiators and fluid overflow containers