Peerless Electronics is now an authorized distributor for TE Connectivity’s newly acquired sensor company, American Sensor Technologies, Inc. (AST).
With pressure ranges from 5 inches of water column up to 60,000 psi, AST uses the latest sensing technologies to measure pressure, differential pressure and hydrostatic liquid level. AST manufactures standard, in-stock products as well as semi-custom and custom sensor designs from various stainless steels, nickel alloys and composite materials. Made in the US, these sensors are designed for harsh industrial environments and hazardous locations. Products can be designed with analog voltage or 4 to 20mA output signals; other output signals are available upon request.
AST manufactures precision sensors, transducers and gauges as follows:
- Pressure Sensors
- Pressure Transducers
- Pressure Transmitters
- Intrinsically Safe Pressure Transmitters
- Submersible Liquid Level Sensors
- Differential Pressure Sensors (including wet differential pressure sensors)
- Industrial Pressure Sensors
- Digital Pressure Gauges
- Hydrostatic Pressure Sensors
- Explosion Proof Pressure Sensors