Measurement Specialties' FPS2851ULC4 urea quality sensor directly and simultaneously measures all critical parameters of aqueous urea solution.
- Utilizes tuning fork technology to measure urea concentration and temperature
- Enables quality testing of reducing fluid to ensure Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) system achieves optimal performance
- In-line or in-tank real-time multi-parametric urea analysis allows high performance algorithms to feed control system or ECM for optimal emissions control
- OBD compliant
- CAN J1939 compliant protocol for easy-to-connect interface to main control systems
- Features corrosion and contaminant resistant coating
- Able to detect unauthorized fluids