Measurement Specialties has developed a urea quality sensor, the FPS3851ULC4, which directly and simultaneously measures parameters of urea solutions used in Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) systems.
- Tuning fork technology measures urea concentration and in-line temperature
- Enables users to determine if SCR system is achieving optimal performance
- Real-time urea analysis allows feedback to feed control systems or ECMs for optimized NOx reduction
- Meets OBD compliance using Failure Mode Indicators
- CAN J1939 compliant for easy interfacing with main control systems
- Includes corrosion and contaminant resistant wetted parts
- Features ice expansion protection