OTTO announces the release of its B2D basic switch with reduced dead break.
- Single break, snap action, subminiature switch
- Designed for pressure transducers, level sensors and other applications where the difference between breaking of first circuit and making of second circuit needs to be as close as possible to zero
- Closes gap of the distance of actuator travel to cause switch to transfer from one circuit to another more quickly than traditional basic switch
- Outperforms most switches when actuator is being depressed very slowly, or when it is important for the application to minimize time the switch is not connected to either circuit
- Thirteen terminal styles which include single turret solder style, double turret solder style, Quick Connect, PC pins and wires
- Shares the same dimensions as OTTO's B2 basic switch, and is a drop-in replacement
- Available with or without lever actuators