The ADR Battery Disconnect Switch from Littelfuse is a bistable/magnetic, current isolating switch designed for dangerous goods carriage vehicles.
- ON-OFF position uses a minimum current when it is turned on and zero when off
- “Magnetic ON-OFF position” absorbs current only during the commuting phase, when switched from (OFF) to (ON) and vice versa
- Connects/disconnects the electric circuit to/from the battery
- One P/N can be utilized for both 12 and 24V
- Positive disconnection switch available either as a base unit or complete kit with ATEX compliant chassis switch, cabin toggle switch, switch protection cover, and harnesses
- Switch OFF programmable delay available for Non-ADR applications
- Integrated 7-way DIN connector