Topcon Positioning Group announces the release of its i-53 indicate dozer machine control system.
- Comes with the latest Topcon GNSS receiver, graphical user interface, and machine control software
- Offers single GNSS plus slope sensor designed for complete control of elevation and slope
- Features Topcon GX-55 control box with audible grade reference alarms and visual LED lights, as well as the new MC-i4 GNSS receiver
- Bright screen and grade guidance features deliver quality graphical experience for machine control
- MC-i4 GNSS receiver handles machine communication, allowing various radio configurations in one receiver for the Sitelink3D site management solution and/or network corrections
- Use of slope sensors improves blade’s cutting edge position and angle to advance grading capabilities
- Includes integrated virus protection and easy-access USB ports for saving and downloading job files