Septentrio announces the launch of AsteRx-m2 Sx OEM board, a GNSS* receiver providing high-accuracy positioning.
- Integrated with sub-decimeter correction service enabling simple plug-and-play positioning solutions
- High-accuracy positioning is available directly out of the box as GNSS corrections are automatically streamed to the receiver for faster set up
- Can be used for small robots, aerial drones and automation applications
- Optimized Size, Weight and Power (SWaP) provides longer operation on a single battery charge
- Advanced anti-jamming technology AIM+ ensures robust and reliable operation in challenging environments even in the presence of RF interference
- Offers lifelong** sub-decimeter accuracy with fast convergence time in U.S. and Europe
* Global Navigation Satellite System including the American GPS, European Galileo, Russian GLONASS, Chinese BeiDou, Japan’s QZSS and India’s NavIC. These satellite constellations broadcast positioning information to receivers which use it to calculate their absolute position.
**Typical lifetime is 5 year