Sensor-Technik Wiedemann (STW) presents a solution that is compatible with the “Cloud of Things” platform maintained by Deutsche Telekom, the CONNEX-TC3G data management and telematics module.
- Collects information coming from control units and sensors of agricultural vehicles and transmits data to Telekom’s cloud platform
- Enables integration of higher process levels, supporting “Industry 4.0" and specifically "Farming 4.0"
- Web portal of cloud solution displays sensor data and status messages of accessory equipment from a PC, notebook or tablet
- Programmed and configured for an automatic plug-and-play connection to the "Cloud of Things"
- Seamlessly integrates with pool of already existing vehicles and devices
- Defines significant CANbus data via intuitive user interface
- Robustly designed to withstand harsh conditions of agricultural environments
- Certified according to agricultural, construction machinery and automobile standards, which include shock and vibration resistance
- Plastic enclosure offers protection against dust and water according to IP67
- Two versions available, one with integrated antennas or one with connectors for external antennas which enable GPS reception and communication
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about STW CONNEX-TC3G Telematics and Data Management Module