High performance rubber components for use in backhoe and excavator attachments are custom molded by Minnesota Rubber and Plastics for original equipment manufacturers. Typical molded components include bumpers, dampeners, dust covers and plugs with a variety of sizes available.
- Enhances efficient function and extends operating life
- Features Neoprene (Polychloroprene) molding
- Maintains flexibility and durability over wide temperature range in rugged outdoor conditions
- Available in sizes and configurations from a few ounces up to 42 lbs. each
- Various attachment uses include buckets, tiltrotators, ram hammers, grapples, plate compactors, and augers