Kubota Engine America introduces its S7509, a high power density, 300 hp (223.7 kW), large displacement industrial diesel engine which is part of the company's 09 Series.
- Complies with EU Stage V emission regulations
- Compact 7.5 L, 6-cylinder design
- Features low fuel consumption due to optimized, direct injection combustion system
- Provides 100% power take-off at the flywheel and fan side, as well as selection of flywheel housing and flywheel for OEM coupling
- Offers great versatility because exhaust side auxiliary PTO takes up to two hydraulic pumps in addition to intake side PTO
- Features one-side easy maintenance and automatic belt tensioner
- Mass production to begin in 2023