Independent, third-party SAE Type II fuel testing recently revealed that Hy-Drive's Hydrogen Generating System (HGS) delivered an overall average fuel savings of 10.47%, with a particulate reduction of 39.5%.
- Generates and injects small amounts of hydrogen gas on-demand into the engine’s air intake
- Enriched air/fuel mixture burns more efficiently, allowing the engine to extract more energy from fuel
- Monitors engine using exclusive Integrated Management Module (IMM), maximizing benefits of hydrogen catalyst
- Unit requires up to a half gallon of distilled water every 45-50 operating hours
- Withstands temperatures from -40 F to 120 F