Kim A. Heroy-Rogalski of the California Air Resources Board (CARB) is one of the confirmed presenters during the conference, as well as a participant in a discussion panel focused on CARB's proposed optional NOx standards for heavy-duty vehicles. The new standard aims to reduce NOx 50%, 75% and 90% below the current 0.2 g/bhp-hr standard.
Additional presenters during the conference include:
- Matt Spears, Assessment & Standards Division, The EPA (Environmental Protection Agency)
- Dan Kieffer, Director of Emissions Compliance, PACCAR
- Mike Cooper, Director, Product Environmental Management US/Canada, Cummins Inc.
- Sean Waters, Director Compliance and Regulatory Affairs, Daimler Trucks North America
- Charles Roberts, Institute Engineer, Southwest Research Institute
- Jennifer Sockel, Senior Vice President of Administration, Penske Truck Leasing Co.
- Rachel Muncrief, Heavy Duty Vehicle Program Lead, The ICCT (International Council on Clean Transportation)
- Ken Federle, Executive Director Product Engineering, Cummins Emissions Solutions
- Mark Thomas, Director – Mechatronics Engineering, Daimler Powertrain Engineering
- Fredrik Wattwil, Senior Project Engineer – OBD, Volvo Powertrain
Read the full article to see the entire list of presenters.