Volvo Penta of the Americas has recently signed five new dealers in the United States to expand its comprehensive nationwide service network to better serve customers.
- Cal-Lift, with its location in City of Industry, a suburb of Los Angeles, will enhance the number of dealers Volvo Penta has and increase the overall support for the ports in Southern California.
- Vantage Equipment, based in Syracuse, NY, will serve customers in Upstate New York. Vantage has three branch stores, with field service personnel based in the lower Hudson Valley.
- Woodco Machinery, based in Woburn, MA, will serve Massachusetts and Rhode Island. Woodco has two MA stores and one RI location.
- Arnold Machinery, based in Salt Lake City, UT, will serve Utah, Nevada, Arizona and Idaho.
- Chadwick BaRoss, based in Westbrook, ME, will serve Maine and New Hampshire.
“The addition of these dealers solidifies our customer support structure in these key markets and industries,” says Shawn Sweet, Vice President Industrial Sales at Volvo Penta of the Americas. “They’re helping us move to an even stronger service model in a relatively short period of time.”
Vantage, Woodco, Arnold Machinery and Chadwick are all Volvo Construction Equipment (Volvo CE) dealers, as well. “The Volvo brand recognition is strong and leveraging the strength of the Volvo Group solidifies our customer support efforts,” Sweet says. “Customers who own Volvo CE machines and equipment fitted with Volvo Penta engines will now have the comfort of knowing that all their engines are being serviced by technicians who have been trained by Volvo. It’s a one-stop shop.
“Furthermore, the 11-, 13- and 16-liter engines in both companies share the same base, so a technician trained in Volvo CE will develop rapidly with Volvo Penta; the learning curve isn’t as steep. The training we provide is second to none — our technicians are able to get machines up and running quickly.”
Creating a stronger dealer network is part of Volvo Penta’s five-point support commitment to enhancing uptime and service for our customers in the Americas. That commitment also includes:
- 24/7 on-demand Volvo Penta technical support availability.
- 24-hour (or less) critical parts availability.
- Fast, on-site diagnostic tools for accurate real-time results.
- Online warranty and parts administration for less paper, less time and greater efficiency.
- Live and online service training options for dealers and service teams.