The NFPA Education and Technology Foundation has awarded $2,000 scholarships to 12 students pursuing fluid power technology fields of study.
A minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0, 500-word essay, and two letters of recommendation were required from each applicant. The foundation’s goal is to help individuals enrolled in high schools, technical colleges, and universities pursue their interests in fluid power.
The following students were each selected to receive a $2,000 scholarship:
- Maximus Addington, University of Denver, Denver, CO
- Trevor Burke, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX
- Rebekah Clark, Spokane Community College, Spokane, WA
- Wyatt Hoehn, Ivy Tech Community College, Sellersburg, IN
- William Horning, SUNY Cobleskill, Cobleskill, NY
- Krystal Horton, University of Colorado Boulder, Boulder, CO (Raymond F. Hanley Memorial Award)
- Nolan Jones, Spokane Community College, Spokane, WA
- Kristen Postiglione, Stevens Institute of Technology, Hoboken, NJ
- Cole Rickerson, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
- Cole Stephan, Ohio University, Athens, OH
- Ilaisaane Summers, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA
- Brett Watson, Spokane Community College, Spokane, WA (Robert Mackey Memorial Award)