HAWE Hydraulics offers explosion-proof valves to meet the requirements of hazardous operating environments.
- Features approval for the American NEC 500, Class 2, Division 1 standards
- Includes certifications complying with European ATEX Directives and international IECEx requirements
- Typical uses include oil or gas rigs, drilling machines in the oil refining industry, tanker ships, and trucks
- For service in ambient temperatures up to 131 F
- Twin solenoids are employed with proportional directional spool valves, while single solenoids are used with seated valves, directional spool valves and cartridge valves
- For mining applications, solenoids are certified according to ATEX, IECEx, ANZEx, MSHA, MA and TR, enabling them to be used in all regions of the world