Bosch Rexroth introduces the RM10 and RM15 load sense directional control valves which easily integrate into today’s energy efficient systems.
- Features flexible assembly with no transition plate between the two sizes or current M4-12 portfolio
- Flow rates of 90 and 150 l/min. (23.8 and 39.6 gal./min.) respectively
- Compact, general purpose, multi-application design
- Easy-to-configure, flexible assembly allows for quick, off-the-shelf configuration
- Well suited for machines that demand varying flow rates and functions, but have limited space
- Equipped with common industry work port and load sense relief cartridges
- Works with low leakage demands at pump pressures of 280 bar (4,061.06 psi) and working port pressures at 320 bar (4,641.21 psi)