The E-valve, by Bosch Rexroth, offers high-performance and fine proportional control for heavy-duty applications like excavators and cranes.
- Suited for 8-40-ton machines
- Offers low pressure drop with improved controllability in a standardized, compact package
- Removal of external hydraulic pilot line provides quicker work cycle times and significant fuel savings
- Uses electro-proportional pilot stage to control the high-flow metering and speed control of the main stage on load lowering as well as the fine control needed for precise actuator movements
- Operated via joystick signal and software algorithms
- Acts as a watchdog in the background, a feature called “Ghost Mode,” is ready to take over and close the valve when a hose burst event is detected
- Packaged in an optimized 420 bar (6,000 psi) cast housing
- Weighs 21% less
- Features 46% lower pressure drop
- Comes in three cylinder connection sizes, 1/2, 3/4 and 1 in. (1.27, 1.9 and 2.5 cm) SAE code 62 flanges
- Guarantees very low hysteresis and peaks of pressure in relief function ensuring reduced stress for the cylinders
- Size options of 2.5 for flow rates up to 250 lpm (66 gpm) and size 5.0 for flow demands up to 500 lpm (132 gpm).
- With electronic operation, special cut spools are no longer required, offering equipment builders the benefits of hardware standardization and performance to ISO8643 standards
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Bosch Rexroth E-valve