Bosch Rexroth developed the EDG series pre-compensated proportional directional valve for small hydraulic implemented systems where compactness, robustness and high-performance are needed.
- Suits use in mobile elevated working platforms, truck-mounted cranes, compact construction, agricultural and municipal vehicles
- Available in two versions, compact and high-body
- Compact versions can also be equipped with secondary relief and anti-cavitation valves and/or LS cut-off valves for individual, independent pressure setting on A and B ports
- High-body version can be equipped with integrated counterbalance or pilot operated check valves for maximum compactness and lightweight assemblies
- Both versions are rated for 350 bar (5,000 psi) and 40 l/min (10.5 gal./min.) with internally optimized low pressure drop
- Comes with standard inlets and customizable inlets that can be configured for either fixed or variable displacement pumps