Learn how to implement the use of waste-eliminating tools during the two-day Mastering Lean Product Development workshop. Hosted by J.W. Speaker Corp., the workshop will be led by Ron Mascitelli, who recently published the book Mastering Lean Product Development. Each attendee will receive a copy of the book.
Topics that will be covered during the workshop include:
- How to energize your current development process through an event-driven, highly collaborative design methodology
- A powerful new tool for connecting the voice-of-the-customer directly to product requirements
- Identifying and mitigating risks to cost, schedule and quality
- Managing resource capacity in a multi-project environment
- Lean Scheduling and constraint (bottleneck) management
Visit the website to learn more.